Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beach Weekend!

 So, this past Thursday was my 12th birthday and to celebrate, we left on Saturday for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Daddy, Katie, Cody, and I went to beachblast to see Anthem Lights, Disciple, Lecrae (!), tobyMac, and Skillet.

  Highlights:

  I met Lecrae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got his autograph and told him he had a nice hat (It was pretty cool).

  Lecrae did some of my favorite songs including God is Enough, Background, and Chase That.

  I could almost touch Disciple (which I didn't know at the time). On the way to their table, they walked really close to us.

  Skillet's performance ROCKED!!!!!! They did some of my favorite songs including Those Nights, Lucy, Hero, and Monster.


   Long story short, best concert (as far as show goes and some of my favorite artists) that I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!!!

  Other highlights include:

   Spending an amazing weekend with my family.

   Being able to go to the beach and pool.

   Shopping (I discovered this awesome accessory boutique call Bijuju).

   Going out to eat once (when you have a big family, going out to eat is a rare treat).

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about it so fast! I've been anxious to hear how your weekend was. Where did you go to eat? Can you post some pictures?

    Happy late Birthday!

    ~Tori L.~

    ReplyDelete